What's in the queue?

At the suggestion of Paul (Paul seems to have a lot of suggestions), the contributors to this blog will be starting a weekly discussion of presuppositional apologetics, centered around the book "Always Ready" by the late Dr. Greg Bahnsen.



The reason I mention this here is because we are planning on recording the audio from these discussions in order to post on the site. It is our hope that the questions raised and problems tackled in our discussions might be of use to others who frequent this site.

On another note, Paul also had the idea (see what I mean?) that we should organize a conference for Presuppositional Apologetics. I completely agree. Having never organized a conference before (let alone my office), I can see this as a real opportunity for "lessons learned". We will rely totally on God's grace as we pursue this venture. We also would ask for your prayers as we figure out the best way to approach this opportunity.

-- BK

1 comment:

RazorsKiss said...

Some very ambitious plans!

I wish you all the blessings of our Lord in your endeavors here, and I'll be praying for you all.